North Shore Community College will hold their October Supervisors’ Connection, How to Positively Manage Stress in a Multigenerational Workplace, Wednesday, October 18, 2017, from 8-10 a.m. at NSCC’s Corporate Training Solutions (CTS), 1 Ferncroft Road, DS106, Danvers. Cost is $49 per workshop.
A frequently-cited source of stress for supervisors in today’s workplace is how to manage people that span an unprecedented four generations, from the loyal Veterans to the tech-savvy Millennials. This workshop focuses on how you can mindfully communicate and apply positive leadership practices such as recognition and coaching. The objective is to engage the talents – i.e., “best selves” — of all your people, from whatever generation.
In this highly interactive workshop, you will learn how to:
- Describe work-based stressors that come from the challenge of managing multiple generations
- Manage self: Discuss four dimensions of energy and positive rituals to replace stress reactions
- Recognize preventative steps that you can take before and during difficult situations to renew energy
- Manage interactions: Recognize and practice positive leadership strategies to help you engage all generations and de-escalate stressful situations
Facilitator: Katherine Maloney is an accomplished coach, group facilitator, consultant and trainer with over 25 years of experience in human resources, career coaching and organization development.
To register for this event, please download our registration form and then:
- Fax to: NSCC 978-236-1220 OR
- Mail payment and registration form to:
Susan Ryan, Corporate Training Solutions at North Shore Community College, 1 Ferncroft Rd., Danvers, MA 01923
For group information, please contact Susan Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NSCC’s Supervisors’ Connection is a give-and-take forum where supervisors and managers exchange information and ideas with colleagues from other industries.
For more information, call 978-236-1240.