North Shore Community College offers hundreds of noncredit courses and certificate programs for professional development. Classes are held at our campuses in Danvers, Lynn, and the Cummings Center in Beverly, and online. Check out our Spring 2015 courses here!
Check out just a few of the courses offered in January at NSCC:
- Nurse Assistant/Home Health Aide: 1/3 & 1/20
- Drafting for Interior Designers: 1/12
- Fundamentals of Interior Design: 1/15
- QuickBooks 2013: Level 1: 1/15
- Auto Damage Appraisal – 60-Hour Test Prep: 1/17
- Basic Aesthetics: 1/20
- Central Sterile Processing Technician: 1/22
- Personal Fitness Trainer Certification: 1/24
- Event Planning: 1/26
- CompTIA A+ Certification: 1/27
- Pharmacy Technician Program: 1/27
- Phlebotomy Technician: 1/27 & 2/2
- SolidWorks: 1/27
Don’t have a Pipeline account?
Register online to “Quick Admit” and set up your Campus Pipeline account.
Questions? We have answers.
For more information, call 978-236-1200