North Shore Community College offers hundreds of noncredit courses and certificate programs for professional development. Classes are held at our campuses in Danvers, Lynn, and the Cummings Center in Beverly, and online. Check out our Spring 2015 courses here!
Check out just a few of the courses offered in February and March at NSCC:
- Basic Aesthetics: 2/17
- Dental Assisting Program: 2/17
- Dialysis Technician: 2/17
- Entrepreneurship: 2/17
- Share This: Social Media for Personal Professional and Organizational Use (Revised): 2/24
- Creating Powerful Presentations: Prezi Training and Design: 2/25
- Planning and Leading Productive Meetings: 2/26
- Grant Writing Essentials: 3/4
- Caring for People with Alzheimer’s: Habilitation Training: 3/9
- Medical Interpreting Certification Prep: 3/10
Don’t have a Pipeline account?
Register online to “Quick Admit” and set up your Campus Pipeline account.
Questions? We have answers.
For more information, call 978-236-1200