North Shore Community College will hold their November Supervisors’ Connection, Writing & Delivering Performance Evaluations, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, from 8-10 a.m. at NSCC’s Corporate Training Solutions (CTS), 181 Elliott Street, 100 Cummings Center, Suite 121E, Beverly. Cost is $39pp and includes a continental breakfast.
One of the most important jobs managers have is ensuring good communication with employees through writing and conducting effective performance reviews. Performance reviews are all about a shared conversation about goals, performance on projects, and setting new targets. It is one of the foundational skills for managing effectively.
In this class, participants will learn:
- Use of clear objective statements to cite accomplishments and suggestions for improvement
- Benefits of preparing performance reviews and the problems that can occur if they are not completed properly
- How to prepare for and conduct a performance review
- Learn positive communication techniques and identify ways to deal with challenging situations
Facilitated discussion led by: Deirdre Higgins
Deirdre is a senior level Human Resources Leader/Change Agent, and strategic business partner to senior operating leadership to guide in the development of performance-driven, customer-driven organizations. She is known for turning ordinary teams into extraordinary teams.
To register for this event, please download our registration form and then:
- Fax to: NSCC 978-236-1220 OR
- Mail payment and registration form to:
NSCC’s Corporate Training Solutions, 181 Elliott Street, 100 Cummings Center, Suite 121E, Beverly, MA 01915
For group information, please contact Susan Ryan at email@example.com.
Please Note: Space is limited. Please register by November 13th.
Cancellations must be received one week prior to event to receive a refund.