North Shore Community College will hold their June Supervisors’ Connection, Leader Blind Spots and Hidden Strengths, Wednesday, June 20, 2018, from 8-10 a.m. at NSCC’s Corporate Training Solutions (CTS), 1 Ferncroft Road, DS106, Danvers. Cost is $49 per workshop.
Blind spots and hidden strengths are the gaps between intention and the actual impact on those you lead. Research indicates that leaders can improve their performance simply by becoming more self-aware. To avoid derailment and reach full career potential, it is critical for leaders, including managers and supervisors, to recognize their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Learn more about “blind spots” and “hidden strengths” and their impact on career derailment.
- Explore self-awareness by identifying some personal blind spots and hidden strengths
- Ways to obtain feedback and questions to ask
- Complete a short leader self-assessment
- Profile your behavioral/communication style using the DiSC™ Model.
- Draft a roadmap to guide your development by identifying minor adjustments that will have a major impact on your career.
Facilitator: Betsy Day is a Professional Development Trainer and Coach for Corporate Training Solutions. For more than 20 years, she has dedicated herself to sharing her energy, knowledge and resources. Having meaningful conversations and connections with clients has led to mutual success and satisfaction. Her goal is to influence professionals to define and own their professional development and leadership presence.
To register for this event, please download our registration form and then:
- Fax to: NSCC 978-236-1220 OR
- Mail payment and registration form to:
Susan Ryan, Corporate Training Solutions at North Shore Community College, 1 Ferncroft Rd., Danvers, MA 01923
For more information, please contact Susan Ryan at email@example.com.
NSCC’s Supervisors’ Connection is a give-and-take forum where supervisors and managers exchange information and ideas with colleagues from other industries.
For more information, call 978-236-1240