Students who register for credit courses in the Fall 2017 semester are required to choose one of the following payment options prior to 5 P.M. on Thursday, August 3, 2017. Classes will be dropped for non payment if students fail to act on a payment option by the bill due date. Details regarding the payment options can be found on the Student Financial Services page, under Payment Options.
** All non-credit course payments are due at the time of registration.
- Pay in full or setup a NSCC Payment Plan via your Pipeline account
- Select School Services tab
- Select Account Inquiry and Payment Option link
(Note: Aviation flight training fees CANNOT be included into payment plans. The flight training costs must be paid in full up front or students will not be allowed to fly)
- Financial Aid – must file FAFSA
- Make sure to submit all required financial aid documentation
- Students who are applying for loan(s) must register for 6 credits or more
- 3rd Party Sponsor
- Submit a letter of intent or purchase order from their employer or other organization, e.g. Mass Rehab or Workman’s Compensation, if they are paying your semester charges.
Questions can be directed to Student Financial Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 978-762-4189.