The staff of NSCC’s Student Financial Services can help you to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
The FAFSA is available online and can be completed in about 20 minutes. Complete your FAFSA by May 1st!
Help is available on Fridays in April from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Danvers Campus – Enrollment Center DH260
Lynn Campus – Student Success Center LS133
Participants must bring the following income documentation for yourself and your parents (if dependent) to the help session:
- Your FSA User Id and password (fsaid.ed.gov)
- Your 2016 Federal tax return (1040, 1040A, 1040EZ)
- 2016 W-2 forms
- Social security number and date of birth
- Date of marriage, divorce, remarriage, widow (month/year)
- Alien Registration or Permanent Resident Card (if not a US Citizen)
- 2016 Total amount of child support received
- Current bank account amounts (checking and savings) and Net value of investments (CD’s, money market funds, mutual funds, real estate, etc.)
- Note – if completing the 2017/2018 FAFSA, please bring 2015 tax information
Please contact Student Financial Services at (978) 762-4189 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.