Come to a free Career Training Information Night, Wednesday, August 26, 5:30pm at NSCC’s Beverly location, 100 Cummings Center, Suite 121E, Beverly Take advantage of this great opportunity to learn about noncredit career training to enhance your professional skills. Plus, have your resume professionally reviewed.
Come find out about noncredit training in growth industries such as:
- Auto Damage Appraisal
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Certificate
- Comp TIA Certification
- Dental Assisting
- EKG Technician
- Food Service Director Certificate
- Graphic Design Certificate
- Interior Design Certificate
- Medical Interpreting
- Microsoft Office Certificate
- Nurse Assistant/Home Health Aide
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- NEW! Nonprofit Management Certificate
A representative from NSCC’s Veterans Services will be available to discuss funding, and NSCC’s Career Services staff will be on hand to provide resume review.
For more information, contact Lorraine Boyd at email@example.com or at 978-236-1204.